Here at Travel on Inspiration I love to showcase inspirational travel blogs from fellow travel bloggers to my readers. So if you have a blog, Youtube channel, Tumblr, Pinterest or anything else that you feel would help to inspire people to explore this beautiful world of ours I would love to read a guest post from you.
For information about sponsored posts advertising specific products, commercial websites or text and banner ads please see my advertise/sponsor page.
Guest Posting Guidelines
In order to provide a guest post to Travel on Inspiration there are just a couple of guidelines that I ask you to follow in order to make your post as great as possible.
- You must have a current travel blog available to visit online. (This must be non-commercial, if you are looking to promote a commercial website then please see my advertising page)
- Posts should be around 400-600 words long.
- Attach some awesome pictures or videos to accompany your post to make it as attractive as possible.
- Provide an author bio explaining a bit about yourself and your site.
- Help me to promote your post across all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.
And that’s pretty much it, simple really. If you would like to provide me with a guest post or have any questions you can contact me here. Just put guest post as the subject line.