Fancy getting away from the unpredictable British weather for a week or two? Who’d blame you! If you have some annual leave saved up and you’re brainstorming some destinations, make sure that the Turkish coastline is part of your list. There are few countries in Europe and beyond that are quite as diverse as Turkey. With so many choices, to suit those looking for holidays on the beach to fitness holidays (http://www.neilson.co.uk/beach/activities/fitness-and-swimming-holidays), there’s something to suit everyone.
Located on the west coast or Turkey, Ortakent is a perfect choice for a summer holiday this year that will provide more than just sun, sea and sand. With plenty of beach club activities available, you can fill your days with watersports and land-based activities to ensure that your holiday is well-rounded and unforgettable. Take a look at the extensive list of activities available at the Ortakent Beach Club and see for yourself.
- Windsurfing – Prime wind conditions in the area will ensure that, whatever your proficiency, the ocean waves will welcome you.
- Dinghy Sailing – The Meltemi wind pretty much guarantees challenging conditions for anyone who has had some experience at this sport.
- Waterskiing & Wakeboarding – Sticking with the ocean, Ortakent offers perfect seas for waterskiing and wakeboarding, plus tuition opportunities for newbies.
- Mountain Biking – If you’d prefer to stay on dry land, head for the hills and try your hand at downhill mountain biking. Join a guided tour or enjoy half day adventures if you have the stamina to do so!
- Spa Treatments – After all of the sport and adventures that await you, there’s nothing better than ending the day with a well-deserved spa treatment. Absolute bliss.
Take your pick from any of these activities or the other sports available, including the chance to learn to scuba dive and explore the marine life. Take a look at the fantastic fitness holidays available in Ortakent, today.